Wednesday, March 7, 2012

{Vintage Glam Accessories} Bridal Style

{Vintage Glam Accessories} Bridal Style by Nina Renee Designs

As a bridal accessories designer, I have the honor of communicating with brides often...and recently I've noticed more and more vintage glam accessories being requested and bought. I love this continuing trend...designing & making glamorous pretties is so exciting! :)

These are some recent purchases from fabulous brides:

1. Vintage glam bridal headband
2. Vintage glam cuff w/oval focal
3. Antique glam bridal bracelet
4. Antique glam bridal earrings
5. Custom bridal hair clip

Also, I have been diligently working on my new collection of gorgeousness (yay!) and a sneak peek is coming very soon! :)
Like me on facebook to be the first to see my new designs!

2 comments:

Kristina - Rhode Island Wedding DJs said...

Wow! That bridal headband is really beautiful and unique. I so like it! For sure, every bride who wears that will look more glamorous.

Nina said...

Thank you! :)