Monday, January 16, 2012

Bridesmaid's Gift Guide 2012: Part 1

Bridesmaid's Gift Guide 2012 by Nina Renee Designs

It's that time again! I've been scouring the web searching for the most fabulous gifts for bridesmaids this year. I have compiled some of my faves and I hope your bridesmaids will love them as much as I do!

Most people love a gift which is personalized just for them....I mean, who wouldn't want something with their name on it or a personal message engraved especially for them? I would! These are some of my favorite personalized bridesmaids gifts for 2012:

~'Friends' & 'Sisters' photo frames by Things Remembered
~Personalized tea cups by Amongst Lovely Things
~Initial bangle bracelets by Georgie Designs ~Personalized rustic hangers by Bragging Bags

Stay tuned...part 2 coming soon!


~ Keep in touch with Nina Renee Designs on Facebook & Twitter

No comments: