Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Where Have I been???

Baby Princess Themed Baby Shower by Nina Renee Designs

So, I haven't been posting much on my blog or facebook lately...I apologize lovely people!

Unfortunately, the bad news is that I lost my father in August, so, needless to say, I've been emotionally spent :-(. However, the good news is that it also a happy time since my BFF is pregnant with her first baby! Yay!

Helping to plan the pink & purple princess themed baby shower has been a fun distraction from our family tragedy, so, I am very grateful. I created and designed the invitations, the pom centerpieces and the candy favors. It turned out great; the food was good, my BFF was showered with gifts, and the shower was entertaining and fun.

Would you like to learn how I made these? I'm considering offering DIY tutorials for weddings & showers in the future, so, email me at info@ninareneedesigns.com to let me know if this is something you may be interested in.

No comments: